Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

| THE PEARL PROJECT

Mar 21, 2012

| THE PEARL PROJECT

Pienien sievien pikkutyttöjen äiteille helmiaskartelu on varmaan arkipäiväistä puuhaa, mutta meille tämä on uusi juttu tai ainakin mulle. Helmitöitä on siis tehty viimeiset illat välillä koko perheen voimin, kivaa kun poikakin jaksaa keskittyä johonkin pikkutarkkaan :) Mitään sisustuskuvia nämä ei siis tällä kertaa ole, mutta palailen niiden osalta varmaan jo huomenna. Nyt lasi kylmää chardonnayta, nams!



Hama pearl massacre!




Sailor needs some sun I think, he´s already turning a bit yellow...




Some random pics this time. We have been doing "pearl art" with plastic Hama pearls. Fun stuff I think, and I´m especially happy that my son likes to engage himself with this kind of activity. These 4 year boys are like quicksilver for most of the times :) More home decor coming up later tomorrow... Now some cold chardonnay!


| maiju

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At 21/3/12 20:17 , Blogger Nonna said...

Kiva kiva, nythän mä keksin, mitä me tehdään toipilaan kanssa huomenna! Tackar! Hamahelmet on kyllä ihan poikienkin juttu. Veikkaan että meidän 9-v innostuu mukaan...

 
At 21/3/12 20:18 , Blogger HeppieHermpie said...

Nice post!! I love the yellow-lego-head!! And the HAPPY-slinger is really nice!! ♥ Herma

 
At 21/3/12 20:33 , Blogger Eleni Psyllaki said...

Love the happy garland and its pixelated effect!

 
At 21/3/12 21:50 , Blogger Sussu said...

tuo on kivaa kyllä aina välillä.(:

 
At 22/3/12 09:50 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very inspiring blog!
from: www.cocorrina.com

 
At 22/3/12 10:04 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say it, I love your blog ! One of my favorites ! Thanks !

 
At 22/3/12 12:07 , Blogger Kikkis planet said...

Just discovered your blog via Mammamekko (http://mamamekko.blogspot.com/2012/03/customer-pictures.html). SO glad i found it! Have been reading back on your post getting lots of inspiration - and now I have joined your list of followers. Thank you for inspiring me - love your style!

 
At 22/3/12 12:26 , Blogger maiju said...

Kiva, jos löytyi teille tekemistä - helmistä tosiaan voi tehdä mitä vaan, autoja, veneitä ym ym :)

 
At 22/3/12 12:26 , Blogger maiju said...

Thank you, the LEGO head just came from a webshop :)

 
At 22/3/12 12:27 , Blogger maiju said...

Pixels came to my mind also!

 
At 22/3/12 12:28 , Blogger maiju said...

Joo on!

 
At 22/3/12 12:28 , Blogger maiju said...

Thank you!

 
At 22/3/12 12:28 , Blogger maiju said...

Great, that is the best feedback that one can get!

 
At 22/3/12 12:29 , Blogger maiju said...

Hi Kikki, yes I saw that Mamamekko made a post about me - that is so great! Nice if you found inspiration here :)

 
At 23/3/12 19:42 , Blogger Elina said...

Vau, ei meillä vaan noin hienoja hamahelmijuttuja ole osattu tehdä!

 

Post a Comment

// Oh, you made my day!
Thank you for your comment //

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home